Sunday, January 31, 2010

Test scores


O.K. , folks. If any of you actually bothered to do the quiz, here are your scores for each answer. The higher scores are awarded to the answers that I feel reflect the reality of building frames and not the fantasy. Pretense and negativity do not merit high numbers, even though so many of you champion both of those questionable attributes.
A one-point score indicates almost complete culelessness
A two point score indicates an almost imperceptable glimmer of grasping the concept.
A three point score shows some understanding , but clearly not the best choice.
A four point score indicates that this answer will work in a pinch.
A five point score means that you get it, whatever that may be.
A zero point score really isn't worth as much print as I have given it.
#1. A= 3
B= 3
C=4
D= 5
#2. A=2
B=3
C=2
D=1
E=5
#3. A=2
B=1
C=1
D=5
E=1
#4. A=1
B=1
C=1
D=5
E=2
#5. A=3
B=1
C=0
D=5
E=0
#6. A=2
B=0
C=5
D=1
E=1
#7. A=3
B=4
C=2
D=0
E=0
F=5
#8. A=3
B=2
C=5
D=0
E=3
In depth explanations of the reasoning behind the scores is something I have considered but I really don't want to waste your time unless there is a groundswell of enthusiasm.
A score of 40 indicates that you have a grasp, or at least my grasp of the framebuilders reality.....well done, bucko.
a score of 30 or more means that while you may have the grasp, you also think that there is some wiggle room with the rules, which there is, just not for me.
A score of less than 20 would say that you and I should never meet, at least not without a moderator or legal councel present.
Don't take it personally if you don't get a high score........taking this stuff personally is what drives the negative shit-circle that much of the chat forums have become. My advice ? Don't stir the shit........it will get on you and eventually all over you.

5 comments:

  1. OOOH! I got a 40! Does this mean I should quit my day job?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That formatting deserves at LEAST a 50 point score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. arghh, got a 37...that darn time sink question gets me everytime :)

    Keep on spinning the good stuff Paul,

    rody

    ReplyDelete
  4. does my score of 60 mean that I am smart enough to never become a frame builder in the first place? hobbies and work should stay separate in my life other wise neither one is any fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get a score of 60 ? There are only 8 questions and the maximum point value for an answer is 5. 8 x 5 = 40 , correct ? Am I going insane ?

    ReplyDelete